" T H E C U B E "
SI 16 FILE-CONVERTER
Easy long-term archiving
Long-Term Storage on Mikrofilm
Save your essential data which are subject to long-term archiving requirements with minimum effort and very cost effective on the proven media microfilm. The SI 16 FILE CONVERTER produces an analog backup of your digital business documents. There is no more need for migration of your electronic archive as microfilm is totally soft- and hardware independent. Microfilm, produced properly and kept under the right conditions, has a life expectancy of 500 years. In addition it is fake proof and resistant against viruses or worms and cannot be manipulated by hackers.
The SI 16 FILE CONVERTER can handle the most common image files such as TIFF, JPEG and PDF on the fly and it doesn’t matter if they come in bitonal, greyscale or color. The converting process is quick, reliable and provides excellent image quality. The original document size can vary from as small as a postcard up to large maps and drawings. After the files are transfered to the system it will work unattended.
The system includes a PC workstation and operating software which manages the downloaded files. Communication with the PC takes place via standard interface.
The SI 16 FILE CONVERTER can write up to 7200 images per hour onto 16 mm microfilm.
The fact that the SI 16 FILE CONVERTER utilizes standard camera microfilm makes it very cost-effective and does not force the user to buy proprietary consumables.
A Full Line of Archive Writers
For converting image files back to 35 mm microfilm please ask for the SI 35 FILE CONVERTER . The SI51 FILE-CONVERTER is the product that handles both - 16 and 35 mm film. If you would like to convert to microfiche the digi-fiche with its integrated processor is your choice. The new SI 57 FILE CONVERTER is a multifunctional device that combines rollfilm and microfiche in one unit.
Technical Specifications & Options
Resolution & Exposure
- High quality precision camera with German made lens
- High resolution LCD display
- Landscape Mode
- Status display with all necessary information
- Filming type: Bitonal, greyscale and color
- Maximum converting speed: 7200 images per hour
- Document Size: Up to A0 and above
- Film type: 16 mm
- Film length: 30 m, 40 m and 65 m
- File Formats: TIFF (single/multi), PDF (single/multi), JPEG
- Fade in of blips (up to three levels)
- Fade in of Meta Data (file name, doc size, numbers and more)
- Fade in of start target, end target, index target and others
- Data check before filming
- Creation of log file after filming
- Individually programmable size of steps between frames
- Negative and positive output due to reversal polarity option
- Adjustable shutter speed
- Adjustable exposure control
SI 16 FILE CONVERTER
One 16 mm standard camera head
Dimensions & Weight
W: 68 cm
D: 60 cm
H: 56 cm
30 kg (without PC and Monitor)
• For the development of microfilms different development machines are available
• The perfectly matched environmentally friendly eco-development chemicals ensure durability for more than 100 years
• Nesting software for variable image merge